10 November 2010

SupeRsTar RajNi!


I shall dedicate this post to my favorite, most admired human being: Superstar Rajnikanth!
=)

And also, to my beloved cousin, Yashree who asked me, the other day: 'Why do u like him so much?'...

At that time, I couldn't find the right words to describe him. In my opinion, actors come and go. There is this era of glory and downfall for each actor. However, my fondness of this particular actor has not faded away, since... hmmm... I can't really remember since when...

I do not know why. Maybe the style, as everyone characterizes him. Maybe the energy and dedication he shows in each film despite his age (he is 60). He mesmerizes everyone with his simplicity. He is not that good looking, but he is VERY comfortable of his own skin.


He is a man of wisdom; In his interviews, the words he use, the involvement and the knowledge clearly shows that.


He speaks of useful things, not just for the sake of finishing the interviews, like some of the actor does. Despite his wealth, he prefers simple clothing and simple life. He said once that 'Spiritual is all about breaking one's ego'. That's so true in this world nowadays. People deceive each other, in a world full of possessiveness and jealousy.

We all know that many actors come up by sheer hard work, the case is same for this man too... He was a bus conductor and did many other minor jobs to earn a living. He got offers to act (mostly negative ones), but he, with his charming aura, took place in many people's heart, and then his life changing act as hero entails.

Not forgetting his dedication and involvement in each scene (watched that in the Making of Enthiran). Wish could meet him in person!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment